[kansaipm] Re: Request for permission to redistribute ActivePerl

mishima at momo.so-net.ne.jp mishima at momo.so-net.ne.jp
Thu Nov 28 08:30:37 CST 2002

Dear Sally,

Thank you for your response.  You considered our situation and
prepared a modified agreement for us.  I really appreciate it.

But, I am sorry that we decided NOT to bundle ActivePerl this time.
It is because we don't have enough time to discuss the document before
burning CDs.

Maybe after the coming event, We will manage to read the whole
document carefully and take time to discuss it for later events.  It
is really hard work for us to read the legal document written in
English.  And it is still hard decision to sign it and accept duty
such as quarterly report etc, as we have neither official
representative nor payed worker.

Now I have one question.  We will have the third anniversary in March.
Then, is it still possible to redistribute ActivePerl in the same
condition as before?  I mean, without any signed agreement.

Sincerely yours,
masahiro