testing Kalamazoo.pm list

Jamie McCarthy jamie at mccarthy.org
Fri Jul 23 23:24:47 CDT 1999

Mike Slack wrote:

> That makes 3 of us so far.

Cool.  So when do we print up the T-shirts?  :-)

> I won't be around this weekend really, but
> early next week I'll want to set up a time to meet in August.  If you
> have suggestions for meeting times/places, you can post them here and
> I'll respond Monday.

I think Boogie's downtown might be OK.  KLUG is setting them up
with a Linux network, and while I haven't checked in on their
progress, that might mean we could actually have a command line
perl to play around with if we wanted.  I can't think of anyplace
else that would (1) have a perl-friendly computer handy and
(2) serve coffee.

Anytime in August is fine by me, but if we wait until after
mid-month we might pick up another member or two...?  Who knows.

--
 Jamie McCarthy