[Jakarta-pm] test me..

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Feb 23 16:34:39 PST 2005

Josberto Vieira wrote:
> Hi. I am brazilian. I write in portuguese and esperanto.

I am Australian.  I can write English well, and a very small amount of
Indonesian poorly.  It appears that you write English as well.  :)

> I now write esperanto code for translate from brazilian language to
> esperanto language with Linguaphile Machine Translation.
>
> Do you want help me?

I fear that I would not know where to start, but we could attempt to work
together on Jakarta PM.  Please tell me more about this project.

> I lerarning about computation. And you?

I teach Perl for a living.  Most of our courses are in Australia.  You can see
what we run at http://www.perltraining.com.au/

I also program in Perl, PHP, C and a tiny bit of Java.  I prefer Perl, but the
others are okay if necessary.  Where are you learning about Computation?

all the best,

     Jacinta

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |