[Jax.PM] [ADMIN][NON-PERL] List Posts

Jason Proctor jproctor at persons.marlboro.edu
Tue Oct 7 08:42:01 CDT 2003

> Because the dramatic non-member and definitely non-perl related postings to
> this list I am forced to set the moderation of non-member postings to auto-
> discard.

Are you, like, filtering a bunch of stuff we never see?  Er, *were* you?

Thanks.  :)

P.S.  If anyone needs some freelance mostly-telecommute (I'm in Philly and
Western Massachusetts; you're not) help with perl or other web-related
projects, I'm a starving grad student and am available.  :)

P.P.S.  No, Sneex, that doesn't mean I'll look at your side projects for
free.  They're cool, but I have to focus on paying the bills first.  :)