[Jax.PM] YAPC?

Jason Proctor jproctor at persons.marlboro.edu
Tue Jun 3 14:54:30 CDT 2003

> Since I have no job I think you should fly here, (you) pay (my) "full"
> entry fees (the works); you stay with your family (of course) and then
> we can car pool there (I will even rent the car ;)
>
> How does that grab you?

Uh-huh.  How many job leads have I sent you?  When HR gets around to
posting *my* job, I'll be sending that one also.  You coulda been working
for my friend in Medford already (okay, admittedly, doing Java and
JavaScript--yuck!).

When do you switch over to being on the dole?  I don't remember if it was
June 1 or June 30.  Going to a professional conference in your field
counts as a job-search activity because you're networking, right?  :)