[Jax.PM] Member E-Mail address

iudicium ferat sneex at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 30 16:19:26 CDT 2003

[ADMIN POST]

Hi All  :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their respective summers.

I just wanted to reinterate the importance of keeping your e-mail address current - we lost another member due to invalid e-mail information.

Anyhow, nmow that the bouncing system is automated I can catch the errors faster - but that doesnt help me keep the member list accurate.

Also, if you know of other "Perl" people - or just plain every day people who want to be bombarded by Perl stuff - have them join the group.

:)
Thx/Sx