[Jax.PM] Perl training

iudicium ferat sneex at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 25 23:58:52 CDT 2003

Well, how many have written about this?

Maybe we should make up an announcement at a couple of bookstores?

Jon wrote -

This 3 day seminar is TENTATIVELY scheduled for:

        Tuesday 10/21 to Thursday 10/23 or
        Tuesday 11/4  to Thursday 11/6

... at a place yet to be determined.  Gainesville, Jacksonville, Orlando, Daytona.  The seminar will cost from $750 to $900 depending on how many people sign up.

At this point we just need to get a grip on how much interest there will be.  If you are interested, just drop me a note and I will keep you posted.