[Jax.PM] meeting

Jon Day - DaySite jon at daysite.net
Tue Jul 1 09:32:42 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 10:01, iudicium ferat wrote:
> > Do you all ever meet?  Have been looking for a group of Perl programmers
> > to join for information exchange and support.
> >
> > We have a small group that meets in our area, but the focus is more
> > system administration rather than Perl.
> >

> We meet as often as I can find someone ELSE to buy the beer =)

Ok, so you're a cheap whore like the rest of us... "Will program for
beer" is what I tell people.  [:)  This group sounds good already!

Answers to my posting usually end with ...stupid.  But it's good to know
there's a handy 'genius' when ya need one.

   Jon

> Just kidding  =)
>
> Hey - post all your questions - Perl or not - to the list -- we can make J answer everything -- he is a genius.
>
> -Sx-  =)

  Jon Day
  DaySite Web Hosting
  http://daysite.net