[Jax.PM] meeting

Jason Proctor jproctor at persons.marlboro.edu
Tue Jul 1 07:18:58 CDT 2003

> Do you all ever meet?  Have been looking for a group of Perl programmers
> to join for information exchange and support.

There are regular Jax.PM gatherings at my house.  Of course, I live
roughly a thousand miles from the next nearest Jax.PM member, so I'm
usually the only person who shows up.

Meetings in Jax have been suggested a few times, but I'm not sure one has
ever really happened.  Our fearless leader Sneex has some free time on his
hands these days (recent victim of the state budget); maybe he'll organize
one.  :)  But pretty much everything there is to Jax.PM happens on the
mailing list.  There are only a handful of "active" posters, and except
for little spurts here and there, the list is mostly quiet.  Still, you're
welcome to start any Perl-related discussions that you'd like; someone
will usually respond.

Welcome to the group.