[JaxPM] Fwd: JAXLOVE is HERE !!! (fwd)

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Tue Jan 29 15:06:54 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campin.net> wrote -

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 03:15:02PM -0500, J Proctor wrote:
> On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er J Proctor <jproctor at marlboro.edu> wrote -
>

> Spam my wife received yesterday.  Thought I'd share it with folks who
> might find it relevant, since we haven't lived in Jax in over 4 years.
>
> There.  Now we can say there's a spam problem on Jax.PM.  :)

One of my favorite perl projects is SpamAssassin. I'm largely SPAM free
now. spamd is the way to go, run it as a deamon. You can filter for a
busy mailserver that way.

http://www.spamassassin.org
--
Nate Campi     http://www.campin.net    GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79

"Old programmers never die. They just branch out to a new address."
-Anon.