[JaxPM] new member - yeah!

Bill Jones sneex at mac.com
Fri Jan 18 19:20:26 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at mac.com> wrote -

All'Ya!  (OK, I guess I should put away the "Abe's Exoddus" game huh?)

Say hi to our newest member:  Aaron Johnson

Hi Aaron!

-Sx-  :]

PS - Attention, I am making a general list of our members (minus
their e-mail addresses (obviously)) listed on the Jax.PM home
page - so, if you have a Web Address please forward it so that I
can place the link on the Jax.PM home page.