[JaxPM] Discussion/Presentation assistance

Aaron Johnson solution at gina.net
Fri Feb 1 12:35:53 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Aaron Johnson <solution at gina.net> wrote -

I had looked at it about 2 or 3 months ago, but it is headed in a
different direction then what I have in mind.  I think (dream) that my
system is much less time consuming to setup and doesn't require the end
user to learn a new system, such as a template system.
Briolage looks to be a fine system seems to be oriented toward content
publishing. My system is more for interacting with others in a work
environment.

I will post more details as soon as I have a constructive document
summarizing my efforts.  This should help me decide if I should continue
working on it too :^)

Aaron Johnson