[JaxPM] Re: Beginner's definition ?

Bill -OSX- Jones sneex at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 10:43:42 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill -OSX- Jones <sneex at mac.com> wrote -

Why not collaborate - does it have to be individual effort?

On Friday, February 1, 2002, at 05:38  AM, Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat wrote:

> Yeah, I like the idea of various Perl Mongers groups competing in
> a team
> game. And there's the tricky part of helping your team without giving
> away your solution (if you want to score as an individual player too).

I would love to OFFER my groups skills to such an event - we would
mop the floor with the other groups!

(OK, maybe not mop  :)
  ('>    -Sx- IUDICIUM
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...

$_ = "Jacksonville Perl Monger";

while(/([Jacksonville Perl Monger])/g) {
     print join(" ", map { defined $_ ? $_ : ""
}