[JaxPM] useless perl spam

Nate Campi nate at campi.cc
Wed Sep 19 14:31:07 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campi.cc> wrote -

This isn't really to ask a question or spark discussion, but I really
like PerlMagik:

http://www.campin.net/cgi-bin/swirl.cgi

I'm thinking of putting a whole boatload of pics of my family up and
doing some cool stuff with generating thumbnails on the fly. Let the
family see the latest pics of the kids and have fun doing it.

What I love about it is, as usual, Perl makes hard things possible, even
easy in this case.
--
	Nate