[JaxPM] [JOB] Re: Perl Developer positions

Bill Jones sneex at fccj.org
Mon Nov 5 17:13:44 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at fccj.org> wrote -

[ADMIN Post]

OK, I pass along your contact info with the below note and see what
happens.  Someone should be in touch if they are interested  :)

Thx/Bill

On Monday, November 5, 2001, at 06:01  PM, Thompson, William wrote:

> Yes, I'm open to all sorts of options. I'm straight to the point
> when it
> comes to packages, if I can pay it I'll tell you and if it gets to
> be to
> much, I'll tell you that too. It just depends all what each person
> brings to
> the table.

-Sx-
William C (Bill) Jones
Lead, Courseware Support Analyst
(Lead e-Systems Developer)
Florida Community College at Jacksonville
501 West State Street, Rm 229
Jacksonville, Florida  32202-4030
EMAIL:	wcjones at fccj.org
PHONE:	(904) 632-3089