[JaxPM] [Job?] Fwd: Perl Developer positions

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Mon Nov 5 14:17:56 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

> In case anyone is interested, please see below thread.
> BTW: You may want to read it bottom-up first :/

I'm guessing, since he didn't pick up on the lack of locality when you
hinted at it, that he's not interested in telecommuters.  Drat.

There are really 17 people on this list?  And 14 of us aren't around Jax?

Somebody should send this guy to jobs.perl.org, too.  There's no reason
they should be limiting themselves to Florida--if they've got $100k to
toss around, why couldn't they pay for relocation?  For that matter, it's
not like all of Florida is within easy driving distance of O-town.