[JaxPM] Private Home/Work Address

Bill Jones sneex at fccj.org
Thu Nov 1 11:30:14 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at fccj.org> wrote -

Hi All  :)

Via private e-mail ( off-list, to bill at fccj.org ) please forward
your snail-mail address - I would like to send everyone a lot of
junk mail  :)

No, seriously, I would like to send out cards and what not; the
information will be kept strictly confidential.  This is obviously
quite optional, so if I don't get your address I will take that as
silent dissension and think nothing further of it.

In reply I will give you my address, quid-pro-quo; or just go here
http://homepage.mac.com/sneex/ or
http://www.jacksonville.net/~sneex/ (it's not like I am trying to
hide.)

Thx!
-Sx-  :]

$_ = "Jacksonville Perl Monger";

while(/([Jacksonville Perl Monger])/g) {
      print join(" ", map { defined $_ ? $_ : ""
}