[JaxPM] CIS4DL Project

Bill Jones sneex at jacksonville.net
Fri May 11 23:16:34 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at jacksonville.net> wrote -

I know a few of you had expressed an interest in helping out on this
p;roject, but were concerned it would be over your head.  Steve and I
(currently the only project developers) do have a need for non-technical
help; therefore I respectfully submit this request for non-technical
input and support.

See:

https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4389&group_id=26707

I also tried to contact the JaxLug group here in Jax, Fl, but they
appear to be in hibernation.  Maybe they are really the Jax Hacker group
I recently heard was trying to take on that Chinese hacker group which
threatened the US over the sub/fishing boat incident?  Anyone hear
anything about that?