[JaxPM] Jax.PM Project

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Sat May 5 19:17:06 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

 I appreciate the offer Nate, but after some consideration I feel that
hosting at SourceForge would more readily allow me (and Jax.PM in general)
to hand over the development reins to another PM'er or other open source
developer at large.

However, that is not to say we will not need many test systems to try things
out on, I just feel better about the 'freedom' issue if we keep it more or
less in a public venue.

See https://sourceforge.net/projects/cis4dl/

In the interim, awaiting J's report, I tentatively picked 'Artistic License'
- on the basis that if it's good enough for Larry Wall it good enough for
us.  Er, me, at any rate  :)

Well, I don't know about all of you, but I am getting started - plus this
discussion is now going off list - I will be at SourceForge on this project
- if anyone wishes to join me, please create an account at SourceForge and
I'll add you to the project -- or if you wish to be an anonymous
'grantor/donor' then I would be honored and will gladly accept code in your
name to place in the project.  All in all, the results of the project, if
any, will be available to all who may be interested in such things.

Thx/Sx  :]