[JaxPM] Should stop bouncing my own mail :(

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Tue May 1 08:12:53 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

>>> Actually I am heading (hopefully) to the WebCT conference
>>> held in Canada during June 23-27th...  If I can scrape
>>> together year-end monies...
>>
>> Use your money for YAPC instead! It's probably
>> cheaper ($85 for all three days)

They're only a week apart.  Get FCCJ to pay for travel and registration to
both, and take a personal vacation between them.  Invite your wife, even.
Canada is very pleasant in June.

> Yes, but one is pleasure (YAPC) and one is work (WebCT)  :(

GROUP PROJECT:  Replace WebCT.  Sure, we won't be the first, but we can do
it better than everyone else.  Right?  RIGHT?

> As far as keys go - I am trying to be as incompatible as possible - what
> with using a Mac and all  :)  Besides, like J mentioned, how do we
> really know it's you and not some 6th Day clone?

Well, *I* know it's him.  If you don't recognise him, then maybe *you're*
the clone.  :)