[JaxPM] FW: [Announce] ActiveState releases ActiveCD July 2001 Edition, n
ow for Windows, Linux, and Solaris
JONES, WILLIAM C
wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Tue Jun 26 04:21:36 CDT 2001
On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -
From: Shantel Shave
To: announce at listserv.ActiveState.com
Sent: 6/25/01 10:25 PM
Subject: [Announce] ActiveState releases ActiveCD July 2001 Edition, now for
Windows, Linux, and Solaris
ActiveState is pleased to announce the release of the ActiveCD for
Linux, and Solaris, July 2001 Edition.
The ActiveCD contains ActiveState programming tools, distributions for
languages, the source code for ActivePerl, over 1000 new modules from
available in ActiveState's PPM Repository of Perl modules, complete
source code, and much, much more!
For more information or to order the CD, please see:
On the CD:
· ActivePerl Build 627 for Windows (based on Perl 5.6.1)
· ActivePython Build 211 (based on Python 2.1)
· ActiveTcl Build 8330 (based on Tcl 8.3.3)
· Source code for ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl
· Perl Package Repository:Over 1000 new modules from CPAN added to the
ActiveState Perl Package Repository
· Python Package Repository
· Source code for all the modules in the PPM repository (both Perl and
Ready-to-License Programming Tools
Please note: a license is required to activate these tools.
· Komodo 1.1, ActiveState's killer IDE
· Perl Dev Kit 3.0, now with PerlApp for Windows, Linux, and Solaris
· PerlEx 2.0, Advanced Perl CGI accelerator for IIS
Visual Studio.NET Integration Solutions
Please note: these Beta releases are 21-day trials.
· Visual Perl
· Visual Python
· Visual XSLT
The ActiveCD for Windows, Linux, and Solaris, July 2001 Edition, will
shipping on July 10, 2001
You have received this email because you are subscribed to the
ActiveState Announce list. To unsubscribe, or change
your subscription settings, go to:
Enter your email address under "Edit Options." Once there, you
can unsubscribe by entering your mailing list password. If you don't
know your password, you can have it sent to you by using this form.
Note that some passwords are '' (double quote). If you have any
problems, send mail to postmaster at NO-SPAM.NO-SPAM.ActiveState.com.
Announce mailing list
Announce at listserv.ActiveState.com
Jax.PM Moderator's Note:
This message was posted to the Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group listserv.
The group manager can be reached at -- owner-jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org
to whom send all praises, complaints, or comments...
More information about the Jacksonville-pm