[JaxPM] About Jax.PM, general discussion...

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu Jul 12 14:08:16 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

> recruitment of whom for what?

For general local Jacksonville people, mainly.  They just want to seel
books, but they would like to know who/where the audience is. And - what
does these customer want to buy.

I promise it won't be the 'world domination' thing  :)

> > and nothing else.  I cannot, in good faith to the goal of such a
> project,
> > proceed with a narrow focus.
>
> i think if anything scared people off, it was the
> large scope and small specification of the project.
> --
> Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>

I agree with you - that is why I have backed off pestering the group about
it.
At the moment the whole thing is in limbo.

Sx