[JaxPM] regex weirdness

Nate Campi nate at campi.cc
Thu Jul 12 14:12:46 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campi.cc> wrote -

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 11:39:35AM -0400, j proctor wrote:
> On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -
>
> I want to sort a list based on the number of Zs each element has in it,
> and I don't have a Cookbook handy.

Online "ORA Perl CD BookShelf", other ORA CD bookshelves, and more at
http://gin2.comcity.com/images/

This is a place where I worked for a couple months after I got out of
the service, and the docs are still there, not password protected or
anything. If this one ever goes away, I have a password protected copy
on my website people can request access to. Everyone on this list would
be granted access if they asked.

Please don't leak out this URL to the general public, it'll get shut
down (I'm sure) if the web server starts getting overloaded.
--
	Nate