[JaxPM] NA/USA Pm Group List

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Sun Aug 19 22:41:36 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

Hey :)

I started this project:

http://www.jacksonville.net/~sneex/USA/

But I am not sure when I will be able to finish it...  I was wondering if
someone on the list would be interested in completing it?  It needs each PM
Group URL linked to the map...

Optionally, what I was planning but didn't get this far, would be to create
a client-side map for each group itself (based upon State, etc), instead of
pointing to the North American group as a whole listing...

Yes, I know Bath.PM ( see http://bath.pm.org/map/ ) has done this - but that
is a little more than what I am looking for at the moment and this project
didn't exactly start out as a PM Group listing, it just ended up that way
(originally it was part of two classes I teach at FCCJ: CGS2820 - Web Site
Design & Development and CGS2555 - Introduction to the Internet.  I may end
up using some part of it in CGS2827 - HTML Programming or CGS2557 - Internet
Programming - who knows...)

At any rate, what've done so far is up for grabs.  No, I didn't do the maps,
I found them laying around the Internet.  They 'look' harmless enough...

Anyhow, enjoy!
Sx  :]