[JaxPM] Who's at yapc?

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Sun Jun 25 00:09:48 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

Ladies, gentlemen, and other Jax.PM subscribers:

>> Today, I'm in black shorts and a moss-green shirt.  I'm in the email roon
>> now, and will likely be hanging around the main lobby area until lunchtime
>> or so.  After lunch, I'll be at the lightning talks; I can read the
>> quantum superposition code later if I'm curious about how it works. :)
>
> What's a 'roon' ?

I mention "quantum superposition" (and spell it correctly) in the context
of Perl code, and Bill can't think of anything better to ask than making a
smart remark about a typo.  *I* think he's jealous that we got to go to
yapc and he didn't.  :)

Just for that, I won't tell you whether we actually had the first Jax.PM
meeting without you.  Yeah.  Just chew on that for awhile.  The first
Jax.PM meeting happening hundreds of miles away in Pgh, without anyone
from Jax actually present.