[JaxPM] Who's at yapc?

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Fri Jun 23 09:58:55 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

> i'm here.  i think there is a BOF board at the entrance (outside
> the email garden).  you could post instructions-to-meet there.

...except that seems to have been replaced by something completely
different.

Today, I'm in black shorts and a moss-green shirt.  I'm in the email roon
now, and will likely be hanging around the main lobby area until lunchtime
or so.  After lunch, I'll be at the lightning talks; I can read the
quantum superposition code later if I'm curious about how it works. :)