[JaxPM] Who's at yapc?

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Thu Jun 22 11:04:20 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

Sorry, I didn't make it to YAPC  :(
However, if any one on this list wants to know -

* Who the hell is 'Sneex'?

* What does this idiot look like anyway?

See me at -
http://apachecon.com/2000/US/html/speakers.html#u12

(I am about half way down the page.)

ApacheCon 2k (US version), at which I spoke about
http://apachecon.com/2000/US/html/sessions.html#OR023

(Again, about half way down the page; listed on Thrs @ 3:45PM-ish.)

HTH,  -Sneex-  :]
- FCCJ * 501 W State St * Jacksonville, Fl 32202 * 904/632-3089 -