[JaxPM] yapc next year?

Tim Dumas reid at thebest.net
Tue Jul 11 12:49:15 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "Tim Dumas" <reid at thebest.net> wrote -

I most deffinately would be interested in something like that and helping
out with organizing it . . . Would'nt know where to start though . . . but I
do take directions well :-)

Unreal huh . . . I was thinking about reinstalling Unreal tournament here .
. . had to take it off for a while was getting distracting  . . . all this
perl kept gfetting in the way of my game.

Tim Dumas
www.blindswholesale.com
webmaster at blindswholesale.com

($_="115630525841264815593750
59425919501649496140251515604
14115302119504049415815213536
15491760422119366061522953532
11559584920263641371859145844
substr($_[1],$1.$2,4).substr
unpack("B*",<DATA>);print;
__END__
WINDOZE

--

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code.
Fix one bug, compile again, 100 little bugs in the code.