[JaxPM] Re: GPM

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Sun Jan 30 12:34:40 CST 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

> #!/usr/local/bin/gainesville-pm-list/"tomb." <tomb at atlantic.net>

> active in that we practice perl...but as of yet there have been no
> official meetings.  maybe we need a show of hands as to how many people
> (on this list etc.) are both close enough and wanting scheduled meetings,
> i belive meetings were in the original plans for the group it just hasn't
> gotten off it's feet yet.  if we have enough people willing we could start
> by bringing the gpm webpage to something ....well...usable?
> tomb.
>

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Heath Morrison wrote:
>
> | #!/usr/local/bin/gainesville-pm-list/Heath Morrison <heath at usite.net>
> |

> | Is this an active group? :>
> |
> | I do a lot of perl development, and I've been looking for a group of people
> | with similar interests in my area (Gainesville).
> |
> | Are there any sort of scheduled meetings..or..anything? :>

I am both close enough and interested.  Meetings never got
off the ground here at the Jax.PM list either...

We have 16 members, and most of them are out-of-state...

/^Cheers$/ig;
-Sneex- :]
Bill Jones  |  Systems Programmer |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?sneex
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

$_="Jacksonville Perl Mongers";while(/([Jacksonville Perl Mongers])/g){
print join(" ",map{defined $_ ? $_ : ""}$`,$&,$',$+),"\n";}