[JaxPM] Jax, FL NT Specific Perl Group?

Jax PM Moderator jacksonville-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Wed Jan 26 08:17:23 CST 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> wrote -

The only one I know about is the following.

http://www.topica.com/lists/perl-ntadmins

I receive about 25 messages a day from this one. Sometime a lot more but
it's
funny
sometime to see some of the questions.  I help whenever I can.......  I
haven't
seen anything
dedicated to just the Jacksonville area but would be interested.......

> There hasn't been a whole lot of traffic lately
> anyway and I hear there is a competing group
> which only does Perl on Windows.
>
> Anyone seen or heard of such a group?
> Bill Jones * Systems Programmer * http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?sneex

This message was posted to the Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group
listserv.  The group manager can be reached at:
             owner-jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org