nate

Doug Howk dhowk at cybermax.net
Mon Sep 27 04:42:01 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Doug Howk <dhowk at cybermax.net> wrote -

At work, we use Access & Oracle  for our web site; and have experienced
some performance problems, ie.database server configuration problems,
log files. If all you need for your web site is data from a form,
I'd recommend appending records to a flat file as long as total size is
reasonable. Only go to database if your site is dynameic or used for
data entry.
Doug

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),