debug script

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Thu Jun 10 14:10:49 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
"Bill Jones" <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

> On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
> Doug Howk <dhowk at netscape.net> wrote -
>

> Seventh element of anonymous array created by split is = 'x' (ie, true);
> therefore, output should be "Well, do this"

:)

Yes (I meant it as a kind of joke;
but as a useful learning experience!)

That is true, but what can I (you) do to fix it
so it works correctly?

After everyone has had a shot at it, this
Saturday I will post the answer(s)...

Enjoy!
-Sneex- :]
$_ = "Jacksonville Perl Monger"; while(/([Jacksonville Perl Monger])/g){
print join(" ", map { defined $_ ? $_ : "" } $`, $&, $', $+), "\n"; }

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),