HELLO? [Was Re: Weekly Perl Script]

Daniel Stringfield dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us
Tue Jun 8 11:55:11 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Daniel Stringfield <dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us> wrote -

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, j proctor wrote:

> What's a dstringf, anyway?  We know *you're* paying attention.  Hi.  I'm
> j, the other guy is Bill (though there's a reasonable chance you know him,
> if you're at FCCJ).  Introduce yourself.  Make some list traffic.  Some
> people don't get nearly enough useless noise junk mail in their mailboxes.
> I'm not actually one of them, but I'm trying to be helpful here.

Yeah, I know him. :)  I come in and share his office once and a while,
steal candy from his desk, and take over his X terminal.

My name is Daniel.  I work for the same department as Bill.  My official
title is Systems Programmer.

I started programming in Perl about 11 months ago.  Loved it ever since.
Bill made me join the Perl Mongers, because I keep asking him stupid perl
questions.

--
======= 40 4B 36 58 A0 C7 5A 8A  49 E0 39 54 00 20 A3 AA =======
            Daniel Stringfield  <dstringf at fccj.org>

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),