[Innsbruck-pm] Perl Developers (Florence, Italy)

recruiting recruiting at dada.net
Mon Jul 31 08:32:25 PDT 2006

Dada S.p.A. is an Internet Company quoted on the Milan Stock Exchange.

It's active in the main international markets and is leader in some fields
within community and entertainment services (Internet & Mobile).

Due to the strong growth of our business we are looking for Perl Developers
to join our international, passionate team.

The ideal candidate would have experience with Linux, XML and Open Source
systems, and have been developing applications for the web over the last few
years.

Experience in the Mobile sector would be an advantage.

Requirements:

Ø       IT or electronics background

Ø       Good knowledge of Perl and Apache on Linux/Unix OS

Ø       Fluent in English

Desired:

Ø       Passion for the Internet, new technologies and systems integration

Ø       Interest and experience in community sites, especially in the
consumer entertainment (web & mobile) field

Ø       Willing to learn Italian

You Are:

Ø       A highly driven self starter

Ø       Results focused

Ø       Willing to work in a dynamic and exciting environment

Location: Florence (Italy)

Email your resume to recruiting at dada.net and check out our web site at:
http://dada.dada.net/it/.

HR Department