Meeting Tonight

David Alan Gross dag at panix.com
Thu Mar 15 15:43:05 CST 2001

Hi everyone:

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to attend this evening; I had
assumed that the meeting was to be postponed until next week since there
was no firm date set.

Also there may be an issue with the weather (yet again) in Sullivan
County.

Hopefully we'll be done with winter shortly and we won't have to worry
about this.

dag