Rescheduled Meeting

David Alan Gross dag at panix.com
Thu Feb 8 15:50:24 CST 2001

Hi!

It doesn't seem that we have a meeting today; as best as I know Art Ramos
has not written to the list in the past couple of days, so I'll presume
that the meeting is going to be rescheduled again.

emarkert, is there a Ground Round in Middletown?

Perhaps we should have people on the list indicate what dates would be
convenient for them, so that we could coordinate.  At the moment
Thursdays in Middletown seem to be best.

dag