'bout time we had a meeting

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Wed May 10 09:47:34 CDT 2000

Book deal? Cool! I could get into that.

Next week, I believe the Albany group will be meeting on the 18th.

Is anyone else planning on going to yapc 19100? Does everyone KNOW about
yapc 19100? Maybe we could chat about that as well. I am already registered
and last year, it was GREAT!

So - do we have a suggested day to meet (as long as it's not Thursday?)

Jack