[pm-h] Changes to Houston.pm site and mailing list

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue May 30 05:33:52 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I got a message a short while back that pm.org was dropping it's
hosting of websites and mailing lists.

As of this morning, I have houston.pm.org up and running on new hosting
and everything redirected appropriately. There should be no
interruption there.

Unfortunately, I cannot just do redirection magic for the mailing list.
So, I have created a new houston.pm.org mailing list that will replace
this one. pm.org will be closing this one down around the middle of
June. You can join the new mailing list at
http://houston.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/houston_houston.pm.org

Look forward to seeing everyone there.
"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to
vote."                              -- Ambassador Kosh, "Believers"