[pm-h] May Houston.pm meeting

Jim Bacon boftx at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 20:06:17 PDT 2017

I’d be interested in doing this as either a reviewer or a “victim” (I have a couple of CPAN modules that would be good candidates for this).

Jim

On May 2, 2017, at 8:03 PM, Robert Stone <drzigman at drzigman.com<mailto:drzigman at drzigman.com>> wrote:

Greetings,

As an idea, what if we did "Live Code Reviews" at our next meeting?

The idea is that three-ish folks would use the projector and walk us through them performing a code review.  Some potential benefits:

  1.  Reading different styles of code
  2.  Learn additional code smells
  3.  Exposure to how someone else performs code review
  4.  Free code review for victims.. err I mean "volunteers"

It wouldn't take too much preparation for the presenters and we could even have a few folks volunteer their CPAN modules or other code for us to review.

Alternatively, anything that Wade presents is always a treat.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone