[pm-h] May Houston.pm meeting

Julian Brown jlbprof at gmail.com
Wed May 3 06:12:58 PDT 2017

Robert and everyone

At this time I do not have any code that I want reviewed.   How about
picking some Open Source or CPAN code to tear apart.   We can tear it apart
and call the author funny names :)?

I could see it going like this, several people volunteer to find some code
via Github or CPAN.   Then that person presents the code and we all review
it, then the next person etc.

Could be fun?   Maybe we can find some useful code we all use to review?

Julian