[pm-h] April Houston.pm meeting

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Mon Mar 27 07:24:50 PDT 2017

Greetings,

If Todd or John are available I'd love to hear about their visit to p5hack
and any of the juicy new things coming to Perl.  It would also be a good
time to chat a bit about how and why some companies "Lock" on a certain
version of Perl and why that may or may not be a good thing.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 9:04 AM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org