[pm-h] Next Houston.pm meeting in a week

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 06:52:37 PDT 2017

I appear to not be able to make many meetings but I think the Perl community needs help with the following efforts.

   - more packages in the Fedora process so that all down stream efforts will have the Perl packages available.
   - better boot strap for PSGI applications.  Maybe an RPM that provides a folder that just works when you put a PSGI in there like Apache has with /var/www/cgi-bin.