[pm-h] February Houston.pm Meeting

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Mon Jan 23 06:55:53 PST 2017

Greetings,

I've been doing some work with the Zodiac Killer's Z408 Cipher (I'm tons of
fun at cocktail parties!) which is a Homophonic Substitution Cipher.
Namely, creating a new Crypt::Z408 module and experimenting with a way to
brute force generic Homophonic Substitution Ciphers which may or may not
bear fruit.

If there is any interest I'd be happy to put together a presentation on the
history of and mechanics of the Z408 cipher followed by either a
demonstration/exploration of how I've cracked it (*extremely* wishful
thinking) or at least an open forum on new methods to try if I am unable to
come up with a multi purpose solution.

Alternatively, if there are special requests for a topic I'm always open to
new ideas.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone