[pm-h] Topic for January

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 3 17:20:41 PST 2017

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 10:03:42 -0600
Julian Brown via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Saw this article, will be glad to discuss it.
>
> https://probablydance.com/2016/12/27/i-wrote-a-faster-sorting-algorithm/
>
> It is fine with me if we move the date to allow for Reini, if we
> agree I will notify cPanel that the date is changed.

I was actually talking about two meetings. The normal one, and a
special meeting with Reini. We've done this before when experts have
come in to town.

G. Wade

> Julian
>
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 9:16 AM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
> <houston at pm.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:33:43 +0100
> > Reini Urban <reini.urban at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I could give a talk about our cpanel fork of perl, cperl.
> > > But I'm in late January only, 20-27
> >
> > That sounds like a really good talk idea.
> >
> > What does the team think of a special January meeting with Reini for
> > later in the month? (We've done a special meeting like that before
> > and it worked well.)
> >
> > G. Wade

> > --
> > Cannot say. Saying I would know, do not know, so cannot say.
> >                                   -- Zathras - "The War without End"

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance we can
solve them.                                               -- Isaac
Asimov