[pm-h] Houston.pm January edition

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jan 2 07:13:33 PST 2017

We've had a couple of votes for a lightning talks edition this month.
That means we're going to need some people to volunteer to give them.
As Robert said, it's a great way to dip your toe into presenting.

A good lightning talk can be made from:
- One technique you found cool
- One bug you found baffling
- One module you'd like people to know about
- One customer comment that made you face palm
- Anything about which you can talk for 5 minutes

You can do a lightning talk without slides or with only a couple.

Let's hear about your ideas.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is.                   -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut