[pm-h] March Houston.pm meeting is approaching

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Thu Feb 23 08:29:44 PST 2017

Greetings,

This may be very meta, but how about a series of lightening talks on
"Staying Healthy"?

As developers we tend to have a stereotype of being up all night drinking
mountain dew and stuffing our faces with cheesy poofs.  As we all get older
(and those damn kids keep skateboarding on the sidewalk!) we end up having
to invest a bit more time and energy into staying in top mental form.
Personally, I follow a ketogenic diet and the stronglifts 5x5 workout
routine, and would be happy to discuss the details and effects they have.
I think it would be interesting to know what everyone else is doing and
perhaps get some new ideas.

Alternatively, I would love a presentation on Websockets in Perl if someone
is looking for an idea!

Best Regards,
Robert Stone

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:24 AM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston <houston at pm.org