[pm-h] February Houston.pm Meeting: Homophonic Substitution Ciphers - Cracking The Code of a Killer with Robert Stone

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Feb 5 10:52:15 PST 2017

February's presentation will be Robert Stone at Hostgator, on
Thursday, February 9 at Hostgator
(https://maps.google.com/maps?q=HostGator,+Houston&fb=1&gl=us&hq=HostGator,&hnear=0x8640b8b4488d8501:0xca0d02def365053b,Houston,+TX&cid=2141572779937723859&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A).
As usual, the meeting will start at 7pm.

Robert described the topic best:
"I've been doing some work with the Zodiac Killer's Z408 Cipher (I'm
tons of fun at cocktail parties!) which is a Homophonic Substitution
Cipher. Namely, creating a new Crypt::Z408 module and experimenting
with a way to brute force generic Homophonic Substitution Ciphers which
may or may not bear fruit.

We look forward to seeing you there.
"If everything's under control, you're going too slow."
                                                   -- Mario Andretti