[pm-h] Potential position in California

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Apr 9 16:35:52 PDT 2017

Apologies for the (sort of) job posting.

A friend has contacted me about an interesting position in California.
This is not a Perl position, but there is some potential for backend
and/or frontend work on a web application and/or an iOS app.

If you are interested and would be willing to go to CA, contact me and
I can get you more details.

I won't post anything more about this. So back to our normal list.

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to
vote."                              -- Ambassador Kosh, "Believers"