[pm-h] Fw: [pm_groups] Interview with Perl developers

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Sep 7 14:34:41 PDT 2016

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:59:56 +0300
From: Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
Subject: [pm_groups] Interview with Perl developers

Hi,

some of you might have seen that I've started a new interview series at
http://code-maven.com/cmos and the first 3 interviews were with Perl
developers
about Dancer, P5P, and Mojolicious. In that order.

I'd appreciate if you helped me spread the news. e.g. by letting your
Perl Monger members know about it.

If you have a web site, and don't mind, I'd also appreciate a link to
the main page
of the "show" or to one of the individual entries.

regards
   Gabor
ps. Also if you have ideas who to interview, or if you yourself would be
ready to get interviewed, please let me know.

--
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to
become right.                                       -- Randall Munroe