[pm-h] October Houston.pm technical meeting: How Functional Programming Made Me Better at Perl

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Oct 5 21:14:18 PDT 2016

Just a reminder that the October meeting is coming up fast.

On October 13, we will meet at 7pm at Hostgator for Mark Allen's
presentation "How Functional Programming Made Me Better at Perl".
Address 5005 Mitchelldale St. #100
(https://www.google.com/maps/place/HostGator/@29.813431,-95.4662897,795m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1db86518c8d575d3!8m2!3d29.813431!4d-95.464101)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.

G. Wade

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:54:11 -0500
"G. Wade Johnson via Houston" <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> At our October Houston.pm meeting, Mark Allen will discuss ways that
> functional programming techniques has improved his Perl code. A more
> complete announcement will go out closer to the meeting.
>
> G. Wade

definition, not smart enough to debug it.     -- Brian W. Kernighan